The charities and their volunteers are the bun to the brat!
Volunteers and their supporting organizations are the most integral part of the World’s Largest Brat Fest! They grill… they cashier… they count attendees… they drive shuttles… they stock condiments… they make sure the event grounds are clean – you get it – they pretty much do it all!
Each year, Brat Fest depends on nearly 5,000 volunteers of all ages* with over 16,446 volunteer hours to play a special part in our continued success and our quest for the WORLD RECORD all in the spirit of community giving! Without them, Brat Fest would not be the same.
How to get involved?
- Returning organizations and volunteers have the opportunity to return year after year.
- New organizations must complete the volunteer form- found under new organizations.
- Individual volunteers are encouraged to volunteer, please contact Nicole Lauderdale at Nicole@bratfest.com
Requirements to be a Brat Fest organization?
- 501(c)(3) non-profit local Wisconsin organization
- A copy of the organizations 501(c)(3) approval letter
- Organizations must be based within the state of Wisconsin
- Fund collected must be strictly for fund-raising purposes
How are organizations paid?
- All organizations are paid $8.00 per hour each volunteer works.
NOTE: Positions are limited and are assigned on a first-come, first-serve basis. Confirmations will be sent within 48-72 hours of applying. All volunteers working at Brat Fest are NOT covered under the liability insurance policy; all volunteers are required to sign a waiver releasing Brat Fest and its subsidiaries from all liability for injuries or damages incurred.
*Minimum age: 14