Brat Fest Carry-in Policy
The following items are ALLOWED ITEMS at Brat Fest:
- Lawn Chairs, Blankets, Sheets, Towels – for seating.
- Bags and backpacks are allowed, but are subject to search
- Raingear and Umbrellas – because we know that won’t stop you from coming out and supporting your community!
- Baby Strollers
- Diaper Bags with child
- Binoculars, cameras, and video recorders (with lens less than 100MM) – you might need an up close look at the bands!
- Sunscreen – it may not seem very hot – but trust us! If you’re at Brat Fest for an extended period of time you will get a sunburn – we have pictures to prove it.
- Factory sealed water bottles
- Ashtrays– every cigarette butt you throw on the ground is something our volunteers have to pick up. Please be considerate of non-smokers and try to refrain from smoking in eating areas.
- EMPTY coolers – for large Brat Fest purchases!
- Motorized Wheelchairs
- Items related to a medical condition
- Service Dogs
- Bring your appetite!
The following items are NOT ALLOWED at Brat Fest:
- Weapons of any kind are not permitted
- Fireworks or explosives of any kind are not permitted
- Illegal or illicit substances of any kind are not permitted
- Alcohol- we sell it at Brat Fest, no need to BYOB!
- Boom boxes, megaphones or other speaker amplification systems will not be allowed on festival grounds
- Scooters or personal motorized vehicles are not allowed (except motorized wheelchairs)
- Items that may cause disruption to the enjoyment of others; such as Frisbees, footballs, baseballs, etc. are not permitted
- Outside food, Carry-ins (beverages, food, etc) are not permitted – Please help us towards our goal of Zero Waste!
- Glass containers of any kind are not permitted
- Containers are not permitted, with the exception of EMPTY coolers.
- Banners or signs will not be permitted
- Inflatables are not allowed
- Dogs are not allowed at Brat Fest – HOWEVER, we do offer a complimentary Doggie Day Care all four days so you don’t have to leave one of the most beloved family members at home!
- Any items deemed inappropriate or dangerous by festival staff will be refused
Brat Fest Code of Conduct
The following guidelines have been put in place for your safety and to ensure the best experience for all.
- Shoes and shirts are required
- No obscene or vulgar clothing will be allowed
- No foul, abusive or obscene language or gestures will be permitted
- No skateboarding or longboarding on the Brat Fest grounds
- No illegal vending permitted
- No signs, leaflets or other handouts are allowed
- No political leafleting or petitions allowed
- No unauthorized/unlicensed vendors allowed.
- No unauthorized solicitations, handbills, sampling, giveaways, etc.
Brat Fest is committed to providing an enjoyable and safe experience for everyone. Irresponsible or offensive conduct will not be tolerated within the festival grounds. Any behavior that is unruly, disruptive, or illegal in nature, including intoxication or other signs of alcohol impairment that result in offensive or irresponsible behavior is subject to reprimand. Festival staff reserves the right to remove and exclude from the festival grounds any person violating any of the above rules, or engaging in any unruly, disruptive, intoxicated or illegal behavior. If you have any questions, please Contact Us.